Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will the truth come out?

As many of you probably know by now, a meeting has been arranged between Rabbi Osdoba, the self-styled "Committee for the Furtherance of Jewish Purity", and Yossi+TRS. The meeting will take place tomorrow evening (Thursday evening, for those of you keeping score at home), and we hope to resolve several issues at the meeting, like why we're being targeted and who these shadowy people are. All male bloggers are of course welcome to come. We'd invite all the female bloggers as well, but the Committee evidently doesn't like women, and we don't want to scare them. I'm not sure why they don't like women. Maybe they're gay.

7 comments:

Sebastion said...

Gay wouldn't shock me. I would go but i have to fly to washington state for a levaya at 9 am tomorrow. Good luck though, we're all behind you, show them lubavitcher chassidim act since they don't seem to know.

bonne said...

It would seem this is not a hoax afterall then. So much for wishful thinking.

Arguing with Myself said...

I have one post in my blog.
Can I come?

e said...

I would love to come, but... I'll be en route to Puerto Rico. You're never too fry to travel on shlichus!

I'll be waiting with baited breath.

Menashe said...

sebastian,

I gather you raised the $$?

Mottel said...

-E: Leining megillah?

e said...

Mottel: I said that I'd do anything as long as it doesn't involve religion.