Monday, February 22, 2010

Back, but not better

I had to shut my blog down for good. These sob's are blackmailing me, straight up.
I would put up the email, but there's some personal information (besides for the obvious thing I don't want people (especially my parents) to know about that they're blackmailing me in the first place).

I am not in a pleasant mood. To show my feelings, I was looking online for a nice picture of somebody whacking someone in the face with a keyboard, you know, for the guerrilla bloggers, but I couldn't find one. Stupid google. If someone could find one, that might cheer me up a little bit.

8 comments:

Dovid said...

Sorry to hear.
Maybe after you "leave" blogging a "new" blogger will happen to appear with a more anonymous name like y. Like the second peyrush of vayakam melech chadash al mitzrayim.

another yossi said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SMII3qiVCz8/S2JrSMMrTjI/AAAAAAAAAE8/Q4c1--CQl4U/s1600-h/seppuku.jpg

bonne said...

Oh gee...

Yossi said...

thanks for the pic, yoss. I was hoping for more teeth being knocked out, with blood everywhere, but very nice.
dovid- yes, let's hope it's not the other pirush, ch"v

Arguing with Myself said...

This a screen grab from a film with a keyboard in the face. Unfortunately, the actual hit is not here, but the flying keys and tooth I think are sufficient.
(fourth image on page, scroll)
http://blog.fawny.org/2008/12/26/wanted/
YouTube video of act:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdsgOyu4irk

Yossi said...

that video was indeed awesome. thank you for uplifting my spirits

Dovid said...

Yossi- Definitely not the other pirush. I just realized that the end of the pasuk is "asher lo yada es Yosef". fits very nicely.

e said...

subscribing